10 February 2007

A great story

This is so neat!
While sitting on the plane from NPE to AKL this morning I sat behind a family and felt positive vibes from them (even at 7 am) and wondered what they had been/would be up to (returning home to Auckland from a few days in the Bay visiting friends? - Or taking their kids to the big city for the first days at uni ?). It was too early to ask and I forgot about it becoming busy with my day ahead. So what a surprise to get my question answered and see all of you in the paper that night and read about your exciting expedition; a family on a mission indeed! (we hardly ever read the HB Today but we found one on the drive way this evening so it must have been delivered for a reason !)

I ended up on your web site
(http://www.earthlimited.org/about.html) and I read your thoughts, vision and your attitude to life with great interest.

Positive thinking is indeed the key to better people and hopefully a better world. And indeed each person can make a difference. The "I'm Okay - Your'e Okay" attitude is oh so important and also to convey this positive attitude to life to the people around you including ones children.
Gavin received this email, on Thursday evening, on arrival in Brisbane. (Michael)

No comments: