05 February 2007

Milan


Hey Dad and Mum its Emma we are at Marina's house. I hope the reunion went well and you are all good. I am good but kinda struggling with the Italian but I will be fine :) I didn't write much from Singapore because I was tired. Last night me and Camille slept for about 15 hours. Today after lunch we are taking the bus to Barbara's flat.

Everything here is so different!! I nearly hopped into the driver's seat yesterday.. the flights were long. I watched "Little Miss Sunshine" and "The Departed" and "The Prestige" and quite a few more. Its not as cold as we had expected so thats ok... weeeeee!!!!

The buildings are so amazing! Just like you would see in the movies and we saw a great bride that looked like something from lord of the rings... I found at the airport that nearly everyone looks at you. In New Zealand they just walk past you. Everyone is very friendly the alps are HUGE and look pinkish.

I don't know what else to say except I miss you all and yea have fun packing!! Haha :) :) Gotta go, me and Camille are off on a walk. Well Ciao for now xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: