20 May 2007

Heading for Umbria on Monday

On Monday we are heading to Umbria. I have found a very nice farm stay (agriturismo) place that is costing only 299 Euros for a two bedroom apartment for 7 nights. It is a special deal for May... and is at least half cost. I don't know yet if we will make any good connections there and manage to add to our story, we'll wait and see. At the very least it will be nice to be in one place for a whole week and have a good rest... as well as see some of the special places in Umbria. On 28 May we head to Firenze (Florence) for a week, where I have a programme that has been organised by contacts of mine at the University of Florence.

(from Gavin in an email to Michael)

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

Hi Alice + Everyone,
I've taken a look at the photos! Some made me go Oh my gosh! Lol..
Alice, you look taller!
How many more countrys have you got to go now?
comment more soon,
Gxox