16 February 2007

E-mail from Emma to Gavin 11:35AM (Thailand)


Ciao, I am so happy!! The scuola in Milano has so so many nice people and since they have never had an exchange student before everyone wanted to talk to us the people in c10 are so lovely I've really gotten on with a girl called Gaia she is bella :) and the boys are nice they all want to know about us and so we have made friends easy but I wish we could stay here! but it will be good in Lugano I know that..... I have understood more Italian so thats good!!!!!!

Earlier this evening we helped Barbara at her english class again and it is funny listening to adults trying to speak english... but it is good so we have made more friends i am enjoying myself so much and it helps when people are lovely so i dont feel home sick.

Lenas haircut is short!!!!! but a good change for her I would imagine.... sounds like you are tired but keep your head up dad you are doing a great thing! xxxx give all my love to ali lena and mum and love you daddy lol bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxx i think thats all to say??????

No comments: